Friday, September 14, 2012

TNFM: Annie's Asian Grill

Yesterday was Chico's Thursday Night Farmer's Market. Having been at school most of the day, worked out at the gym, and not having much to eat, I decided to have dinner.  So what did I have?  My original plan was to try the waffle stand, but they were not there. I decided that I would have Annie's Asian Grill's Bi Bim Bop.  Say that many times...XD

This is a Korean dish that is served with mixed rice (or white) on the bottom.  For Annie's version of the dish, they put lettuce, zucchinis, carrots, onions, bean sprouts, and beef on top of the rice.  To add spice to the dish, you get a container of Gochujang, a hot pepper paste. 
This was soooo good. Everything was perfect.  Wished they still have their restaurant.  I love getting this dish in a piping-hot bowl.  But it's an extremely delicious, flavorful, and healthy dish! The Gochyjang adds a big kick of spice.  After this meal, I felt satisfied, leaving me in a good kind of full.  I will have to make this at home! :]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment