Friday, October 19, 2012

Restaurant Review: Sophie's Thai Cuisine

The Chico weather report mentioned that it's finally going to start raining next week.  Even though the weather has been nice, I could sure use some under the blankets and hot chocolate weather...  After a day of studying at school, my bf and I went to a restaurant close by, Sophie's Thai Cuisine.  It was our 2nd visit there.
If you ever want a a large hot noodle soup, come here! There soups will be perfect for the cold weather. Drizzle some hot sauce on it. So good...:] On the menu, it says that all of their noodle soups are single servings. But these soups come in large portions. Perfect for leftovers :]
The soup I had on the 1st visit: The combination noodle soup with tofu. Perfect.

I didn't take a picture of my 2nd visit, but I had the beef balls noddle soup. Also perfect.


This is one of the best Thai restaurants in Chico.  If your super hungry and want something hot, I suggest getting one of the noodle soups.  Next time, I will be trying their curries.

Sophie's Thai Cuisine
305 Nord Avenue, Chico, CA 95926

No comments:

Post a Comment